Why Üsküdar University Dental Hospital?
- Usküdar University Dental Hospital is a hospital that offers personalized healthcare services with its technological facilities and academic expert staff.
- Usküdar University provides health services in the light of science with its academic staff.
- With a patient-oriented preventive medicine approach, the entire oral health process from infancy to adulthood is followed by our specialists.
- A lifelong preventive medicine approach is adopted.
- With our expert staff; an understanding that respects international ethical values and is sensitive to patient rights is adopted.
- In Üsküdar Dental Hospital; patient satisfaction is prioritized.
- Our hospital provides all kinds of dental, gum and prosthetic treatment services to adult and pediatric patients. Our specialist physicians create unique treatment plans specifically for patients. Thanks to these unique treatment plans, patients' treatments become faster and more efficient.
- In our hospital, dental treatments are performed under anesthesia and sedation in our operating room equipped with technological devices. General anesthesia or sedation is decided by the patient and his/her relatives, the dentist and the anesthesiologist together. The duration of the procedure, the depth of surgery, the patient's internal disorders and preferences are the factors that determine the decision.
Cases requiring dental treatment with general anesthesia or sedation:
- Pediatric patients whose treatment cannot be continued in the dental unit
- Adult patients with extreme anxiety
- Procedures for which long-term procedures are foreseen and mouth opening cannot be achieved during this period
- Patients with a high gag reflex
- Neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's disease, dementia, where there is difficulty in communicating with the patient
- In cases such as autism, cerebral palsy, mental retardation
- Patients who do not have enough time for their treatment for various reasons
Updated Date:05 August 2023Creation Date:04 August 2023